Now that the Fourth of July weekend is behind us, it’s time to get a good routine to ensure time for work and personal life.
I’ve been meaning to start working on regular videos and you have to start somewhere, so here is a video check-in for today…
In the video, I talk about:
- Getting back into routine after the Fourth of July weekend.
- My morning routine:
- Getting up early to do a meditation and watch inspirational videos.
- A 30-60 minute walk — minimum of 20 minutes if time is tight.
- Healthy breakfast – sound body = sound mind, right?
- Tackling specific work tasks I have set out of the day. Focusing on work in the mornings so I have the afternoons to spend with my daughter. It’s easier to have a routine when the kids are in school, so it’s even more important to have a schedule that you can stick to in the summer.
- My goals for July 2018
- Build the community in the WomenPowering Facebook Group (click here to join) and other social media channels to 2,500 really connected women.
- Get 500 sign-ups for next Tuesday’s FREE webinar (register below), “How to Make Money Online and Become a Financially Independent Woman“.
- Actions to achieve these goals:
- Create relevant content to share with the community daily.
- Plan and work on the content for the webinar; as well as another webinar coming in August and an 8 week course starting in September — slideshows, scripts, downloadable templates, videos, audios, etc. for the sessions and to give as bonuses.
In the next video I’ll give an update on my progress with these goals.